Welcome to breathe - where the breath takes you into deeper states of well-being, awareness and expansion. The breath is the key to unlocking the greatness of the body and the mind. The controlled breathing calms, vitalises, heals, and enriches your entire being.
NEWS for Term 4 (Oct 13 - Dec 20)
- Last 'Full moon meditation with crystal singing bowls', Shu, Dec 7 , click here for more info ....
SUMMER / HOLIDAY SCHEDULE (Dec 21 - Feb 16)
- Doris & Urs stop teaching on December 20 and re-start their normal schedule on Feb 16
- Wendy stops teaching on December 19 and re-starts her normal schedule on February 9. She will be studying at the Iyengar Institute and can only be reached via email
- Kirsten stops teaching on December 17 and re-starts her normal schedule in mid February (start date to be advised)
- Yvonne stops teaching on December 18 and re-starts her normal schedule on January 19
- January 12 - 17: Doris & Urs are conducting a 6-DAY-CHALLENGE (Ashtanga) , 6-7.30am
- January 12 - 17: Doris & Urs have two additional classes for Hatha and Ashtanga, Monday & Wednesday, 5.30-7pm
Besides specific workshops & events on various topics breathe offers regular Yoga classes (Ashtanga Vinyasa, Gentle, Hatha, Iyengar, Beginners), 1:1 Teachings [Movement, Breath, Mindfulness, Meditation], Pilates classes, Various Massages (Emmett Technique, Trigger Point Therapy, Prenatal, Deep Tissue, Sports, Asian Body Work), as well as Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultations that assist you in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
breathe is named after the essence of life – the breath. For a long time it has been the vision of us to offer a dedicated, sacred space for well-being in Havelock North, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand. We are both passionate Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga practitioners and students of John and Lucy Scott. The conscious applying of the breath in our Yoga practice has had a positive effect on our emotional, physical and mental well-being and we would like to share this experience with you.
The entire team of practitioners at breathe is passionate about their chosen practices and are devoted to sharing these teachings with you. Come and join them at breathe and discover an oasis of calmness and relaxation - the perfect environment to attain and maintain health, balance, strength and flexibility of body, mind and spirit.
Doris & Urs Blum