Welcome to breathe - where the breath takes you into deeper states of well-being, awareness and expansion. The breath is the key to unlocking the greatness of the body and the mind. The controlled breathing calms, vitalises, heals, and enriches your entire being.
NEWS for Term 4 (Oct 13 - Dec 20)
- NO CLASSES OVER LABOUR WEEKEND (Friday - Monday)
- Men-only Beginners' Class, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Mondays, 5.30-6.40pm, contact Urs
- Meditation class, all welcome - registration required, Mondays, 6.55-7.40pm, contact Urs
- Breath - Mindfulness - Meditation, Wednesdays, 5.30-6.30pm, contact Urs
- Monthly 'Full moon meditation with crystal singing bowls', Shu, click here for more info ....
- 'Yoga for the Digestive System' workshop with Atmabhava (1 Nov), click here for more info ....
Besides specific workshops & events on various topics breathe offers regular Yoga classes (Ashtanga Vinyasa, Gentle, Hatha, Iyengar, Men only beginners, 1:1), Yoga Therapy, Breath-Mindfulness-Meditation, Pilates, Meditation, as well as Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultations that assist you in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
breathe is named after the essence of life – the breath. For a long time it has been the vision of us to offer a dedicated, sacred space for well-being in Havelock North, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand. We are both passionate Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga practitioners and students of John and Lucy Scott. The conscious applying of the breath in our Yoga practice has had a positive effect on our emotional, physical and mental well-being and we would like to share this experience with you.
The entire team of practitioners at breathe is passionate about their chosen practices and are devoted to sharing these teachings with you. Come and join them at breathe and discover an oasis of calmness and relaxation - the perfect environment to attain and maintain health, balance, strength and flexibility of body, mind and spirit.
Doris & Urs Blum